My Background

I am a freelancer and entrepreneur who is task-oriented, pay attention to details and a team-worker. I'm also an avid investor in small ideas, keen reader and social activist who is enthusiastic in finding new opportunities by combining creative and analytical skills. I'm also a strategist who is systematic in approaching challenges. I grew up around farming communities, urban townships, mining towns and city metropolis within the various provinces in South Africa. This exposure lead me to be interested in human interaction and to appreciate what the human mind is capable of achieving. Through my vast interaction with different people, I managed to increasing my personal network. It became clear at an early stage of my life with the ability to spot opportunities which made me by nature, to become a social enterprenuer.....

Social Entrepreneur:
noun
  1. defined as a person who establishes an enterprise with the aim of solving social problems or effecting social change.

As an individual with a positive outlook towards my challenges, I've embarked on the most interesting journeys in my life which I intend on documenting. These are the glimpse of my trials and tribulations because I believe that: "You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are...".. I was once told that: "If you don't have enough money then you haven't helped enough people yet". The road to riches is paved with acquisition of specific knowledge.

Favorite Quote:

“A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.”
― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

My Work Experience:
Technician | Draughtsman | Project Manager

Previous Position(s)

Executive Director | Dihlakanyane Trading (Pty) Ltd. t/a Instructor Labs
Tshwane, South Africa | February 2012 - April 2016
Director of Operations | Dithokeng Cleaning Services cc
Tshwane, South Africa | August 2006 - December 2007
Managing Director | Keyamo Management Solutions (Pty) Ltd. t/a Keyamo Technologies
Johannesburg, South Africa | April 2003 - November 2016
Design Draughtsman | Mamphake Office Supplies cc t/a Mamphake Designs
Rayton, South Africa | July 1999 - February 2017


Current Position(s)

Property Consultant | Mamphake Mabule t/a Documan Consulting
Rayton, South Africa | 2012 - present


Freelancer & Entreprenuer
My Education and Skill(s):
  • Management:
  • I am a Project manager with Financial, Production and Marketing skills who is operating within the building and construction environment using BIM, Microsoft Office & Project, ACCPAC & Pastel (SAGE) Accounting softwares, Open Workbench including working on Building automation systems. I studied BCom:Management; and a Programme:Financial Management at UNISA - I evaluate and prepare bids and specifications while assisting clients in the approval processes. I also prepare reports including project costing/estimates and statistical calculations. I also supervise and monitor production in-house and on-site while training personnel in the use and correct installation of products. I plan and allocate work using work orders and production schedules. I market products, liaise with customer while developing new and improving existing range of products and services.
  • Technical:
  • I am a draughtsman and technician with Mechanical, Electrical and Piping skills who operating within the building and construction industry using AutoCAD, SketchUp Pro, CoralDraw, SQL Database Design including software programming in GCode, HTML, Visual Basic, Python, and Javascript. I studied course(s) in Architectural Draughting and AutoCAD at Inscape College; Mechanical Drawing and Design at Tshwane South TVET College; and NDip:Electrical Engineering at Tshwane University of Technology. I prepare and present project documentation, including producing and interpreting CAD/CAM detail drawings according to SANS 10400, SABS 0432, SABS 044, SABS 0144, BS 1553, BS 1635 and BS 3939, SANS 204 and SABS 048. I also fabricate, install, test/repair/modify and maintain electrical and mechanical systems according to SANS 10142, SANS 10198, SANS 10292, SANS 10108, SANS 60079, SANS 61241, SANS 10123 and including the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
  • My passion is finding sustainable and cost-saving solutions while being energy efficient.......

Friday, December 30, 2016

My Branding | Entreprenuer



Holidays! What Holidays? Having a creative mindset with some experience in design allows me to continue looking at key areas of my marketing skills such as branding, product development, research and  communication. I considered what role design plays in them whilst finding opportunities to use design to make brands more visible and to add value to my services. I now know that design deserves more attention than it frequently receives from business owners and managers.

You see, Design has often been seen as a finishing touch in product or service development - something to be used after the strategy has been formulated, key decisions have been made and budgets have been allocated. I have managed to convince some design businesses to include brand design as part of their business strategy from the outset. This is because involving brand design at an early stage can save you money and result in a better offering and a better experience for your customers. You don't necessarily need a professional designer to use design strategically - just looking for new ways to meet your customers' needs is an important step in taking advantage of the benefits of brand design. Making even minor changes can provide considerable rewards. Part of my work process include finding out what customers want which is an essential starting point in designing competitive brand. The more I discover about customers' preferences from market research and design-led user research, the more likely I am to create the kind of brand they'll want to pay for........

http://mamphake.blogspot.com
c. 2015, Mabule Business Holdings

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Profile